Online education to guide urban working Canadians to make tangible and quantifiable lifestyle changes through our convenient and accessible non-institutionalized online platform.
the why & the how
what you can do personally to positively impact canada’s ecological footprint & become more eco friendly
- Why urban Canadians will play a big role in Canada’s climate targets in the next 10 years
- How to track your Ecological Footprint & implement changes that are in alignment with your current finances & time availability
- Walk you through an intersectional approach to an ecological mindset shift beyond “less impact” and towards thriving
- 2 hours of colour coded, self-paced learning & interactive content
- A beautiful & retro inspired PDF Course Booklet with maps, charts & graphs
- Fill in the blank worksheet & Eco Wellness Guide
- Private access to a 30 minute weekly educational live video (including an interactive questions & answers session) for audio & visual learners
- 1 tree awarded to every participant who completes the course content. (Urban Reforestation partnership with Sequoia Solution)
- Accessible, science-based & cultural wisdom eco-lifestyle transformation method
Anyone who purchases after November 20th, will receive course content by email after registration.
No refunds will be given and course purchases will be final sale.
Course content is property of Una Terra, and is not allowed to be shared or duplicated in any way.
There’s a gap in Canada’s education
at the high school level & for Canadians entering the workforce.
Through our online courses we are amplifying the research & projects of womxn and other minority groups.
Climate Change will affect all of Canada’s top industries within the next 10 years.
Time & pressure on individuals: wanting to learn more means either applying to an institution or doing a lot of online research. This could result in learning from incorrect statistics, confusing and misleading information based on biased opinions & traditional news sources and difficulty in understanding academic style of writing and vocabulary.
Canadians know we are living in a climate emergency, that solutions have been invented but there is not enough follow-through happening.
A friendly, beautiful & thoughtful monthly email.
We promise this email will always: be visually creative and include multi-media links, will be brief, will contain important updates on how you can join our mission and actionable steps to participation. Sign up below if this floats your boat.